Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU?

Ir para baixo

QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? I_vote_lcap0%QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? I_vote_lcap0%QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? I_vote_lcap100%QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total de votos : 1

QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? Empty QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU?

Mensagem por DW (dougwall) Sáb Nov 14, 2009 7:30 am

ABPF-JP006 Battle Fader
DARK/Demon - Effect/1/0/0
Activate when an opposing monster declares a direct attack. Special Summon this card from your hand, and end the Battle Phase. This card Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play if it is removed from the field.

ABPF-JP011 Sword Master
EARTH/Warrior - Tuner/3/1200/0
During the end of the Damage Step an attacking Warrior-Type monster you control did not destroy an opponent's monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Also, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster, and if this card's ATK exceeds the DEF of that monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

ABPF-JP012 Black Rose Witch
DARK/Spellcaster - Tuner/4/1700/1200
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you control no cards when you Normal Summon this card, draw 1 card from your deck. Reveal the card drawn by this effect, and if it is not a Monster card, send the drawn card to the Graveyard and destroy this card.

ABPF-JP017 Reptiless Naja
DARK/Reptile - Effect/1/0/0
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. The ATK of a monster that battles this card becomes 0 at the end of the Battle Phase. During your End Phase, this face-up Defense Position card on the field is changed to face-up Attack Position.

ABPF-JP026 XX-Saber Galsem
EARTH/Beast - Effect/4/1400/400
When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can add 1 "X-Saber" monster from your deck to your hand. This card gains 200 ATK for each face-up "X-Saber" monster you control.

ABPF-JP027 Gravekeeper's High Priest
DARK/Spellcaster - Effect/8/2000/1800
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Releasing 1 "Gravekeeper's" monster. This card gains ATK equal to the number of "Gravekeeper's" monsters in your Graveyard x 200. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed, you can discard 1 "Gravekeeper's" monster instead.

ABPF-JP032 Codalos
WATER/Sea-Serpent - Effect/4/1400/1200
Send a face-up "Umi" you control to the Graveyard to send up to 2 cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard.

ABPF-JP033 Holy Light
LIGHT/Angel - Effect/1/0/0
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster, and any Battle Damage you take as a result of that battle becomes 0. While this card is face-up on the field, DARK monsters cannot attack, and neither player can Normal or Special Summon DARK monsters.

ABPF-JP035 Cyber Dragon Zwei
LIGHT/Machine - Effect/4/1500/1000
If this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 300 ATK only during the Damage Step. Once per turn you can reveal a Magic card in your hand to your opponent to treat this card's name as "Cyber Dragon" until the End Phase. Also, if this card is in your Graveyard, this card's name is treated as "Cyber Dragon".

ABPF-JP039 Garandolph, Devil King of Destruction
DARK/Demon - Ritual/7/2500/1400
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Magic Card, "Ritual of Destruction". When this card is Ritual Summoned successfully, destroy all face-up monsters on the field with equal to or lower DEF than this card's ATK, and this card gains 100 ATK for each monster destroyed.
DW (dougwall)
DW (dougwall)
Abnormal Destruction
Abnormal Destruction

País : QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + GOSTOU? Bra10 Áries Cachorro Masculino
Conquistas no Fórum : 6715
Reputação : 2
Tipo de Monstros : Spellcaster

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User:Modo_assalto

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo