Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU?

Ir para baixo

QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? I_vote_lcap100%QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? I_vote_lcap0%QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? I_vote_lcap0%QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total de votos : 1

QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? Empty QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU?

Mensagem por DW (dougwall) Sáb Nov 14, 2009 7:35 am

ABPF-JP001 Unicler
EARTH/Machine/1/100/100
Unicycler of the three boys, with older brothers in Tricler and Bicler.

ABPF-JP008 Magic Hole Golem
DARK/Rock - Effect/3/0/2000
Once per turn, activate by selecting 1 face-up monster you control. The ATK of the selected monster is halved until the End Phase, and can attack your opponent directly during this turn. During the turn you activated this effect, other monster than the selected monster cannot attack.

ABPF-JP048 Advance Force
Continuous Magic Card
While this card is on the field, Level 7 or higher monsters can be Advance Summoned by Releasing 1 Level 5 or higher monster.

ABPF-JP063 Change Destiny
Normal Trap Card
Activate when an opposing monster declares an attack. Negate that attack, and change that monster to Defense Position. While that monster is face-up, its battle position cannot be changed. Then, your opponent selects and applies 1 of the following effects. ● Gain Life Points equal to half that monster's ATK. ● Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK.

ABPF-JP067 Meteor Prominence
Normal Trap Card
Activate by sending 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard if your opponent has more than 3000 Life Points. Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. If this card is in the Graveyard, during your Draw Phase, you can add it to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw.

ABPF-JP069 Destruct Potion
Normal Trap Card
Activate by selecting 1 monster you control. The selected monster is destroyed, and you gain Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

ABPF-JP076 Forgotten Underwater Temple
Continuous Trap Card
While this card is on the field, this card's name is treated as "Umi". Once per turn, you can select and remove from play 1 face-up Level 4 or lower Fish-, Sea-Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster. During your End Phase, Special Summon a monster removed from play by this effect back to the field.
DW (dougwall)
DW (dougwall)
Abnormal Destruction
Abnormal Destruction

País : QUAL CARTA DE ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE VOCE + DETESTOU? Bra10 Áries Cachorro Masculino
Conquistas no Fórum : 6715
Reputação : 2
Tipo de Monstros : Spellcaster

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User:Modo_assalto

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo